Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Top Hats

       The Top Hat is members-only and is worn on your head.It was previously sold at Jam Mart, making its first premiere,during the Beta Times.It returned in 2013 at the Hatapalooza Shop. There are currently 8 colors.(See the pictures below and description)Ever since the Hatapalooza event in 2013 top hats lost their value and popularity. There are other family members of the top hat.(Fancy Top Hat,Founders' Hat,Rare Top Hat and the Rare Jamaaliday Top Hat, which is a Rare Item Monday.                 

There was once a Grey Top Hat and Green Top Hat that for some reason was deleted during the Beta Times. Top Hats are often seen. Here is a list from least rarest to greatest rarest: Freedom top hat, Rare top hat,Pink Top hat,Girly Multicolored top hat,Striped Black top hat,Solid Black top hat,Red top hat,Striped Blue top hat, Solid Blue top hat,Tan Top Hat and the Founders' top hat!(Find out below what the top hats are worth)




The freedom top hat is worth about a rare freedom cape.The rare top hat is worth 2-3 n.r bows and arrows, or maybe a couple of non-rare spiked collars. The pink top hat is worth freedom wings,rare bow, and small member rare.The girly multicolored top hat is worth a pink top hat and a beta clothing item. The striped black top hat is worth 2 girly multicolored top hat or a bad colored worn. The solid black top hat is worth a good color worn and add a good member rare.The red top hat is worth a red pirate sword and rare bow and add good, or a good color worn and some beta furniture. The striped blue top hat is worth a good color worn and a brown worn and add a bit.The solid blue top hat is worth 2 good worns and add something.The tan top hat is worth a rare spiked wrist. And the founders' top hat is worth 4 RARE SPIKED COLLARS.If you have any of the top hats listed above,you've got style!
 

54 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. SO A TAN TOPHAT IS WORTH A SPIKED WRIST? WHAT COLOR? LONG OR SHORT?

      Delete
    2. BTW I WANT A SOLID BLACK AND FOUNDER TOPHAT

      Delete
    3. I have all of the top hats except the lighter blue than solid blue one.

      Delete
    4. my user is jadafirecutie1 on animal jam, and i have a solid blue tophat for trade.

      Delete
  2. I have: Tan top, Solid black, pink and purple, rare jamaaliday, rare green and orange, afnd solid red top hats! And AHOHIUGSK>LJUDOPIR})WKIPOHAADFFSDAFGDSOO:IDOP{I I CANNNT TYPE RIGHT NOW ON A SUGAR HIIIGH!!!! :O XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like you've got all of them. Great job!

      Delete
    2. I have a blue one. If you want to trade for it, my username is Interfectrix.

      Delete
    3. I love top hats, im so jealous. Could you spare one XD? -Glaceon29

      Delete
    4. I have a dark blue top hat for trade, my user is Centuriad

      Delete
    5. You mean solid blue(more proper, lol)!

      Delete
    6. I have a blue one if anyone wants to trade for it my user is Sugarpaw20

      Delete
    7. Im trying to trade the all black one for 7 good items and my user is pastelphantom

      Delete
  3. I as well had one, but traded it away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah I got the tan top hat and 2 solid blue oh yeah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i rlly want a light blue top hat. btw I also got a tan top hat and a nature archway for trade

      Delete
  5. I have the brown top hat and idk if it is fair to trade them for red sunglasses some1 plz help me on this decision...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the black top hat if anybody wants to trade im wolfs23841.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUDES TRADE SPIKE USER:
    ROWANANDGRIFFIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. DUDES TRADE SPIKE USER:
    ROWANANDGRIFFIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is my Rare Jamaaliday Top hat worth? AND my Light brown, with a red stripe, and Blue dots worth? I'm gonna get a Black top hat with the Light brown, ECT one, so whats a Black top hat worth? (The solid black)

    Also CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE! Subscribe, like, and leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!! I recently got a red top hat for phantom guantlets and a black pirate sword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The only ones I need now are the solid blue and solid black and the rare orange and green one. XD :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. MAN I wiSh I HAD A TOP HAT HEHEHE my username is iloveanimals41234

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have black and white top hat =)
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  14. I have black and white top hat =)
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a striped blue, plz gift me a founders' top hat I'm begging! my pink short was scammed for non-glossy wings! ;(
    -Jammer5br03

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have the tan one :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As do i am doing trade attempts for it will accept any rare spikes my user is angledog900

      Delete
  17. I have the tan one :3

    ReplyDelete
  18. i have red and blue and white one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a freedom tophat an nm special btw its not that rare

      Delete
  19. plz i am buget101 i want a headdress so bad willing to trade pink lone for one

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have red and blue and white one

    ReplyDelete
  21. i have the freedom, rare friendship, gingerbread, and rainbow
    top hat. but i want the ones that are actually worth something please trade me one. my username is patite25

    ReplyDelete
  22. I might start a Youtube channel, and top hats are swag, so i was wondering if someone who actually read this comment could jag me that they would gift or trade it. BTW my username is floppydog12345.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have the solid blue one :3 anyone wanna trade for 2 good worns and something else (if you have candy cane socks ill take those ^^) my user is: Legitlazypotato

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, I'm Ava88444, trade me some top hats.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Got the striped black one. I decided to put it on trade and see what its worth that way. I haven't accepted and took it off trade because I would like to twin with a friend with the top hat. Without it I dont know what I'd twin with.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Please trade for my striped blue, I am maddiepie18

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have 1 top hat, i have the pink and brown, anyone have the neon blue top hat, if u do, gift it to velociraptor, i will gift mine omg its my dream item!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi guys, i wanted a neon blue top hat, i will gift my top hat ( pink with brown stripe ) if i found a neon blue top hat on my gift!
    Im velociraptor!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi guys, i wanted a neon blue top hat, i will gift my top hat ( pink with brown stripe ) if i found a neon blue top hat on my gift!
    Im velociraptor!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have 1 top hat, i have the pink and brown, anyone have the neon blue top hat, if u do, gift it to velociraptor, i will gift mine omg its my dream item!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'll trade a few of my better rares (and if extreme cases, my long rare spike), for a black or any of the blue ones. Thanks
    -IGN winter5837

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have a rare top hat if anyone has a offer my username is 0mollyitsme

    ReplyDelete
  33. i traded a beta rocking horse and a black top hat for my rare top hat i think i got ripped off.

    ReplyDelete